Tuesday 9 March 2010

Benefit lipgloss for only £6

Well, £5.99 to be precise. Where? TK Maxx.
This was an awesome find for me, I love higher end brands such as benefit, but sometimes the price tag gets too much. So much to my pleasure I found a selection of benefit lip glosses (only about three/four colours) hidden away in the toiletries section.


RRP 13.99 down to 5.99


On to the gloss...


Benefit Her Glossiness A-List Lip Gloss in 'didn't hear it from me'


It's a beautiful sheer slightly pinked peach colour with copper and pink reflects.




Swatched on hand -


On the lips -



I love love love this gloss, it goes on sheerly and although tacky to touch as soon as it's on your lips it evens out into a super smooth gloss which is easy to wear and perks up your lips. The subtle shimmer adds extra dimension and whilst wearing the gloss feels very moisturising.

Head to your local TK Maxx to grab a bargain if you can!


No comments:

Post a Comment