Friday 10 September 2010

Stila Eyeshadows & Palette

A few days ago I planned a trip out to TK Maxx. I always head to the beauty section and as I've had a few bargains there in the past (pixi blush & benefit lipgloss) mixed in with the usual unitersting items and to my delight they had a whole shelf devoted to stila products.


I've been uhmming an ahhing over getting some stila eyeshadows for a long time so instantly made my way to the brown cardboard stila packaging boxes. I decided to get two eyeshadows and a palette.


Shore, a shimmering mauve toned grey £2.99
Twig, a very warm pearl brown £2.99
And silver 4 slot Stila palette £2.99




The palette is very sturdy and contains 4 magnetic slots. 
Another bonus is the huge mirror which is more than enough for me to do my whole makeup routine in front of.



Top Shore
Bottom Twig


Twig, Shore

As you can tell from the swatches the shadows are both incredibly pigmented. 
Twig has an inner 'glow' about it and shore is a cross between silver and idol eyes.


Overall I highly recommend these eyeshadows, and if you can get them for the same bargain price that I did I'm sure you'll be overjoyed with them. I'm now on the hunt for two more to fill the last two slots



2 comments: