Thursday 9 September 2010

Collection 2000 Naturally Radiant Foundation - Review





All summer I have been using Collection 2000's sister foundation Lasting Perfection but a few weeks ago I plumped for Naturally Radiant. As we are fast approaching wintertime I wanted a foundation with more hydration and a dewy finish.

Naturally radiant is a sheer foundation which can be applied lightly with fingers for a 'no foundation' look which evens out the skintone and adds a subtle sheen to the skin or using a foundation brush building up the layers for more coverage.

This is the foundation that I generally reach for if I want natural daytime wear that I can apply in an instant


















L-R Bare skin, Naturally Radiant applied with fingers.




The one thing I will pull up Collection 2000 on is their shade selection. Mid tones and lights are covered but darker and pale shades are not catered for which is such a shame.




No comments:

Post a Comment