Wednesday 8 September 2010

August favs

Well, September is here and so is there rain. Goodbye summer glow and hello pale winter. I love winter, I love being pale, however there are a few products that I have been using this summer that just wont suit my skintone anymore that I will really miss.






Collections 2000 lasting perfection foundation:
Back when I first got this it was a tad too dark for me, cue some sun and a slight tan and this has been my go to foundation for the summer.

Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer:
This is alot lighter than the foundation and so will go through the coming months with no trouble. High coverage that blends easily and stays put.

Collection 2000 naturally radiant foundation:
See a theme emerging? This foundation is more sheer, hydrating and has a dewy look. Perfect for what I want right now as my skin is feeling a little dryer and I want some luminosity. The colour isnt perfect but the sheerness allows it to blend to my natural tone.

Collection 2000 XXL Volume Sensation mascara:
I love big brush mascaras and as my other collection 2000 false lash mascara and benefit bad gal had run out I plumped for this one.
Works great for me, gives me volume & depth but doesnt clump, and isnt as wet as the false lash formula. I also have this in the waterproof which is a staple.

Natural Collection blush Peach Melba:
I'm not one for pinky flushed cheeks so this is perfect for me, gives me colour and can be used as a slight contour on days where I don't need intense cheekbones.

MUA Lipstick shade 4:
Love love love this. Others think its too sheer but thats precisely why I love it.
Gives a gorgeous pink shiny mouth and as you can see it is indeed well loved.

Bourjois 3D effect lipgloss Brun Poetic:
I'm also loving a brown nude mouth lately and this is my staple lipgloss for the look. It has an element of shimmer to add fullness but still manages to look natural.

Revlon Vital Radiance lipstick 002 Bare:
Very creamy and moisturising goes perfectly with the bourjois lipgloss.

Nars Daphne Eyeshadow:
This is my perfect eyeshadow, its the colour I have been dreaming of forever and I'm so happy that this arrived in my world. This is everything that I wanted violet trance to be.




I know I have been mia for a long time but I really promise to keep up with the blogging. I have accumulated so many products over the summer that I need to review & swatch for you all.

Much love, Violet x







No comments:

Post a Comment