Thursday 22 April 2010

E.L.F Luscious Liquid Lipstick - Baby Lips

Let me start off by saying that I love liquid lipsticks, but unfortunately this isn't one.

Baby Lips is a sheer nude pink dotted with light pink shimmer. Now when I say sheer, I really do mean it! Hopefully you can tell from the swatches.

The fact that this is a sheer 'lipstick' doesn't mean that it's not good. The formula is very nice, it goes on evenly and you can build up the colour somewhat. It's not sticky, which I love but also means that this isn't a laster but the thing I found really great was that it truly does make my usually very dry lips feel moisturised. 





The Liquid Lipsticks come in a click pen with sponge applicator and you get 0.05oz/1.5g for £1.50



Swatches -



Lip Swatches -




Overall I would reccomend this to anyone who likes a sheer, glossy coverage on their lips and who can benefit from the moisturising properties.

No comments:

Post a Comment