Thursday 1 October 2009

Mac Haul & Prestige Mineral Bronzer

So I popped into my MAC counter today and was totally shocked to see the DSquared and StyleBlack collections sitting there, I've been checking the website since monday ( and they still aren't up on there. )
Anyways, I'm not really too impressed by them, the grease sticks were my fave from the lot, but I was hoping that the purple (V) would have a bit more pop than it did. I *might* go back and get it though. I also had a quick look at young punk MES, but to be honest, its so so weak you'd be better off getting beauty marked. So onto what I did get... 







I really love Studio Sculpt foundation, I've had no problems with it and it gives great coverage so I thought I'd get the concealer too. It's pretty thick but very creamy and not as sticky as BB Creamy concealer. I'm an NW15 in the foundation and its about right but the NW15 conealer was just way too light so I got the NW20 and I think it's just about right ( fingers x'd).




Eyeshadows - Satin Taupe, Twinks, Rated-R and Beautiful Iris
Love all of these, I had heard mixed reviews on satin taupe, either love it or hate it I guess. Its the perfect crease colour for me - so love. Rated-R is my absolute fave though, I'd been uming and ahing over this for ages and orginally went in for bitter but got this instead, very intense colour.






And the one non-MAC product -




Prestige Skin Loving Minerals in Shimmer
Half the price of an MSF, gorgeous shimmery glow.








So that's all. Until next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment